- Bank received best Technology Award from IBA on 23.02.2018
- Bank received IDRBT Banking Technology Award for the year 2016-17
- The Bank has implemented Internet Banking facility wef 02-08-2017
- Mobile banking / UPI / USSD introduced in all Branches-Customers can avail this facility by contacting the Home Branch
- Bank registered the Highest NetWorth of Rs.2074.38 crore among RRBs for FY 2017-18.
We are happy to declare the financial results of the Bank for the year ended 31st March 2018 and following are the highlights.
Achieved milestone business of Rs. 25,000/- Crore.
Net NPA of the Bank is at Zero Percent.
Bank has earned net profit of Rs. 206.31 Crore.
Bank is having Net Worth of Rs. 2074.38 Crore (Highest among all RRBs in India)
* The Bank has a wide network of 549 branches spread over 5 districts namely 1. Anantapur, 2.Kadapa, 3.Kurnool, 4.Nellore, 5.Prakasam and as on date 8 Regional Offices were set up for administrative convenience.
* The Total Business of the Bank touched Rs. 25,039 Crore as on 31.03.2018, with a quantum jump of Rs. 3,418 Crore over the previous year registering YoY growth rate of 16%.
* The Bank achieved a Deposit Level of Rs. 13,064 Crore as on 31.03.2018, with a quantum increase of Rs. 1,510 crore over the previous year registering YoY growth rate of 13%.
* The outstanding Advances of the Bank reached the level of Rs. 11,975 Crore as on 31.03.2018 with a quantum increase of Rs. 1,908 crore over the previous year registering YoY growth rate of 19%.
The Bank earned a Net Profit of Rs. 206.31 crore for financial year 2017-18.
The Total Net Worth of the Bank stood at Rs. 2074.38 crore as on 31.03.2018, which is highest among all RRBs in the Country.
* Priority Sector Advances and Agriculture Advances touched a level of Rs. 10,983 Crore and Rs. 9,527 Crore respectively.
* Credit-Deposit Ratio of the Bank stood at 91.66%.
* CRAR of the Bank is 19.68.
* The Bank is offering Interest rate of 7.50% pa on Deposits for Senior Citizens for one year period (6.90% pa to others) which is highest among all the the Public Sector Banks.
* Bank has extended Financial Assistance to weaker sections, SF,MF,AL to the tune of Rs. 7065 Crore constituting 59%.Keeping the empowerment of rural women in the top most agenda, the Bank has linked 96,886 Self Help Groups with outstanding loan amount of Rs. 2,332 Crore as on 31.03.2018.
* The Bank has issued 6, 17,118 Kisan Credit Cards involving an amount of Rs. 6,121 crore.
* The Bank financed 1604 JOINT LIABILITY GROUPS involving an amount of Rs. 22.67 crore covering about 8020 members.
* The Credit disbursements of the Bank for 2017-18 are <Rs. 9,498 Crore, of which disbursements to Priority Sector Advances are Rs. 8,180 Crore, Agriculture Advances Rs. 7,294 Crore, and MSME Rs. 757 Crore.
* The Bank has opened 19 New Branches during the financial year 2017 - 18.
* The Bank's Business outreach further widened with total number of customers growing to 66.17 lakh with the deposit accounts at about 54.14 lakh while loan accounts are at about 12.03 lakh.
* All the 549 branches of the Bank are on Core Banking Solutions (CBS), paving way for online transactions, anywhere in the operational area of the Bank to our customers.
* The Bank is providing RTGS/ NEFT, Mobile Banking, Missed call Banking, e-Passbook , Internet Banking, BHIM, UPI, USSD, facilities to customers.
* The Bank has opened 92 ATMs and has issued EMV ATM Cards to 18 Lakh customers.
* Bank has launched 2 Mobile ATM Vans to facilitate and cover rural areas.
* Introduced SMS Alert facility to Savings Bank / Current Account/CC/OD customers.
* The Bank opened 2,85,111 SB accounts during the year 2017-18 and covered the uncovered persons in the operational area of the Bank.
* The Bank has opened 5,99,650 SB accounts under PMJDY scheme and mobilized deposits to the tune of Rs. 114.23 Crore.
* Bank has successfully implemented Financial Inclusion, covered 1899 villages allotted to the Bank and has also conducted Financial Literacy Awareness Programs in all villages under the auspices of NABARD to create financial literacy awareness among the rural clientele, during FY 2017-18.
* Bank is providing banking facilities to customers in all our service area villages either through Bank Branch or Business Correspondents. In our Bank there are 985 Business Correspondents (BCs). All BCs are enabled with AEPS & RuPay Card Transactions through Micro ATM.
* Bank has received award from Government of India, Government of Andhra Pradesh, IDRBT, ASSOCHAM, NABARD, PFRDA, SKOCH etc., for providing best services in Digital Banking, extending credit to Agriculture, Financial Inclusion, Enrollments under APY etc.,
* The Bank has actively implemented the Social Security Schemes launched by the Government of India and has enrolled 1,92,757 customers under PMJJBY, 702092 customers under PMSBY and 38,037 customers under APY.
* The bank has completed seeding of 32.45 lac Aadhaar numbers (99.46% operative SB accounts) to the SB accounts of the customers for availing the benefits under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Scheme.
* Bank has established Aadhaar Enrollment Centers in 53 Branches as per the directions of Government of India for providing Enrollment/Update facility to residents.
The thrust areas of the Bank for the current FY 2018-19.
A. The Bank is aiming at a business level of Rs. 30,000 crore by 31.03.2019.
B. The Bank is aiming for 40% of CASA deposits out of total deposits during the year.
C. Special emphasis on mobilization of small savings in the form of normal SB accounts, Basic Savings Bank Deposit Accounts, Recurring Deposit accounts etc.
D. Emphasis will be on improving the Housing and MSME loans Portfolio.
E. Recovery of loans will be the major priority for the Bank during the current financial year as the prompt repayment would enable the farmers to get the benefit of incentive in interest.
Enrolment of maximum number beneficiaries under Social Security Schemes Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyothi Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) and Atal Pension Yojana (APY) to pass the benefit to the unorganized economic sector. We thank all the customers for extending their patronize and support in transforming APGB as One of the Best Regional Rural Bank