- The Bank has a wide network of 530 branches spread over 5 districts namely 1. Anantapur, 2.Kadapa, 3.Kurnool, 4.Nellore, 5.Prakasam and as on date 8 Regional Offices were set up for administrative convenience.
- The Total Business of the Bank touched Rs. 21,271Crore as on 31.03.2017, with a quantum jump of Rs.3,432 Crore over the corresponding period last year (31st March, 2016).
- The Bank achieved a Deposit Level of Rs.11,554 Crore as on 31.03.2017, with a quantum increase of Rs.1,959crore over the previous year registering YoY growth rate of 20.42%.
- The outstanding Advances of the Bank reached the level of Rs.9,717 Crore as on 31.03.2017 with a quantum increase of Rs. 1473crore over the previous year registering YoY growth rate of 17.87%.
- Fulfilling the established aim, the Bank attached greater emphasis for lending to priority sector and the Priority Sector Advances touched a level of Rs.8,628 Crore as on 31.03.2017, which accounts for 88.79%of Gross Advances as against the mandatory level of 60%.
- The Bank’s exposure to Agriculture sector, which is one of the top most priorities of the Bank, reached a level Rs. 7,480crore as on 31.03.2017, constituting 77% of Gross Advances as against the mandatory level of 18% stipulated by RBI..
- Credit-Deposit Ratio of the Bank stood at 84.10%.
- The Bank was offering Interest rate of 8.00% pa on Deposits for Senior Citizens (7.25% pa to others) which is highest among all the the Public Sector Banks.
- Bank has extended Financial Assistance to weakersections, SF,MF,AL to the tune of Rs.5,638 Crore constituting 58.02%.
- The Bank has opened 30New Branches during the financial year 2016 - 17.
- Keeping the empowerment of rural women in the top most agenda, the Bank has linked 94,156 Self Help Groups with outstanding loan amount of Rs. 2,233 Crore as on 31.03.2017.
- The Bank’s Business outreach further widened with total number of customers growing to 62.80 lakh with the deposit accounts at about 51.65 lakh while loan accounts are at about 11.15 lakh.
- The Credit disbursements of the Bank for 2016-17 are Rs. 8,061 Crore, of which disbursements to Priority Sector Advances are Rs. 7,024 Crore, Agriculture Advances Rs. 6,311 Crore, and MSME Rs.580 Crore.
- The Bank has issued 5,76,126Kisan Credit Cards involving an amount of Rs. 4,964crore.
- All the 530 branches of the Bank are on Core Banking Solutions (CBS), paving way for online transactions, anywhere in the operational area of the Bank to our customers.
- The Bank is extending RTGS and NEFT facilities.
- The Bank has introduced ATMs and issuing EMV ATM cards to the customers.
- The Bank has opened 90 ATM cash dispensers.
- The Bank has successfully launched RuPay Debit Card and RuPay Kisan Credit Cards.
- Bank has launched Mobile Banking, Missed call Banking facility, e-Passbook.
- Introduced SMS Alert facility to Savings Bank / Current Account/CC/OD customers.
- The Bank opened 4,60,385 SB accounts during the year 2016-17 and covered the uncovered persons in the operational area of the Bank.
- The Bank has opened 6,37,650 SB accounts under PMJDY scheme and mobilized deposits to the tune of Rs. 106.33 Crore.
- Bank has successfully implemented Financial Inclusion, covered 1899 villages allotted to the Bank.
- Bank has appointed 985 Business Correspondents in our service area villages for providing banking facilities to customers.
- Customers can open accounts and perform transactions (AEPS & RuPay Card) at BC points.
- Under Financial Inclusion, Bank has been awarded SKOCH order of Merit for Financial Year 2016-17.
- SKOCH award of Highest Independent honor in India for Financial Inclusion has also been awarded to the Bank for the year 2016-17.
- Under Aadhaar Enabled Payment System, Bank has been awarded SKOCH order of Merit for Financial Year 2016-17.
- Bank received Assocham Social Banking Excellence Award 2016 under the category of Agricultural Banking.
- Bank received National Payments Excellence Award from NPCI for outstanding performance of the Bank under “Aadhaar Enabled Payment System”.
- The Bank has actively implemented the Social Security Schemes launched by the Government of India. The Bank has mobilized 1,70,565 policies Under PMJJBY @ Rs.330/-as premium for each policy and 596 claims have been settled @ Rs. 2.00 lacs each and Rs. 11.92Crore have been disbursed to the dependents of deceased.
- The Bank also canvassed 6,63,856 policies Under PMSBY @ Rs.12/- as premium for each policy and 141 claims have been settled @ Rs.2.00 lacs each and Rs. 282lacs have been disbursed to the dependents of deceased.
- Under Atal Pension Yojana, which is aimed to benefit the unorganized economic group to provided pension after 60 years, the Bank has mobilized 23,921 pension accounts.
- The bank has completed seeding of 28.32 lac Aadhaar numbers to the SB accounts of the customers for availing the benefits under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)Scheme.
- The Bank financed 1494JOINT LIABILITY GROUPS involving an amount of Rs. 20.22crore covering about 7240 members.
- The Bank has conducted Financial Literacy Awareness Programs in 1899 FI villages under the auspices of NABARD to create financial literacy awareness among the rural clientele, before 31.03.2017.
The thrust areas of the Bank for the current financial year 2017-18.
- The Bank plans to open 30 new branches during the financial year 2017-18.
- The Bank is aiming a business level of Rs. 24,600crore with Deposits at Rs. 12,940crore and Advances at Rs. 11,660crore by 31.03.2018.
- The Bank is aiming for 40% of CASA deposits out of total deposits during the year.
- Special emphasis on mobilization of small savings in the form of normal SB accounts, Basic Savings Bank Deposit Accounts, Recurring Deposit accounts etc.
- Emphasis will be on improving the Housing and MSME loans Portfolio.
- Recovery of loans will be the major priority for the Bank during the current financial year as the prompt repayment would enable the farmers to get the benefit of incentive in interest.
- Enrolment of maximum number beneficiaries under Social Security Schemes “Pradhan MantriJeevanJyotiBimaYojana (PMJJBY), Pradhan MantriSurakshaBimaYojana (PMSBY) and Atal Pension Yojana (APY) to pass the benefit to the unorganized economic group.
We thank all the customers for extending their patronize and support in transforming APGB as One of the Best Regional Rural Bank
The new HTML editor allows you to organize your HTML code.